Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Shabby Clipboard and a Winner of the Dish Towels


My good friend Cheryl (who I affectionately call Coop) gave me this clipboard because she said it had "me" written all over it. Don't you just love when someone you love thinks of you like that?!

And the thing of it is....this is so far away from her decorating taste and yet she sees the beauty in it that I see.

Although Coop doesn't have a blog....she does have space at Bernat Mill Antiques (spaces #62 & 63) in Uxbridge, Mass. If you live in the area you SO need to check it out.


And now the lucky winner of the grain sack dish towels is..... Tracie from Fishtail Cottage. Congrats Tracie!!
~~please contact me with your mailing address~~

14 comments:

Unknown said...

simply the loveliest clipboard i've ever seen. what a special and thoughtful gift! Congrats to Tracie!

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

That is a lovely clipboard, and it was sweet of your friend to think of you, and understand your tastes, even if they are nothing like hers :)

Elly said...

LOVE the clipboard!

Sandi said...

So happy for Tracie!!! She is a sweetheart!!

The clipboard is wonderful too!!
Blessings~

Bente said...

Love the clipboard.

Hugs Bente

Carole said...

Congrats to Tracie! and adore that clipboard!

Happy Sunday
Carole

Amy Chalmers said...

I do like that clipboard. I might like to travel to that antique coop in Uxbridge~I will check it out online. Glad for Tracie to win, I just won her giveaway!

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Very sweet chippy clipboard with just the right amount of shabby goodness.

hugs
sissie

Shabby chic Sandy said...

I love that chipboard--looks like it may have been made by the same person that made my teacup cupboard! Such a sweet gift from a friend.

Cindy said...

Awwww... that's so sweet, it's so nice to have a friend you "gets" you like that, and what an adorable clipboard!

Cindy

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Hi Diane...this is a beauty!
I was at Bernat yesterday but forgot to write the booth numbers down!
I also finally made it to House at 755. It was a great day!

Cheryl ** Three Chicks Primitives said...

What a sweet and wonderful friend you have! ;) Thank you for the advertising!!

Special 'K' said...

I have never seen anything like it, well a clipboard so precious as this one. Thank you for sharing. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

Chris said...

Hi Diane, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/