Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Pinterest Inspired Nails

I love Pinterest and in particular, pinning to my "Nails" board
....which I've been doing a lot of lately....

 These nails (the ring helped!) really grabbed my attention.  So much so that I was inspired to try my hand at painting my own...


 On MY nails I used Essie's "Topless & Barefoot" for the base and "Good as Gold" for the tips


and on these.... I tried out Essie's "Find me an Oasis" for the base and again "Good as Gold" for the tips

So far I've been unsuccessful in determining the polish name of the base color in the original photo but a friend thinks it looks like OPI's "Bubblebath"

What do you think????

2 comments:

Victorian1885 said...

Very pretty... I tend to paint my nails with a clear polish...
I should get more adventuresome as well.
Thanks for the inspiration.

Cindy said...

They're gorgeous! Good job on yours too...

Cindy