Monday, November 29, 2010

Whenever I'm in a dry spell....

and by "dry spell" I mean I haven't bought anything new lately :) - I can always count on finding something great for my garden shed on etsy and ebay!

I bought the stack of antique books, complete with vintage doily, photo tag and a handmade fabric flower clip from Destash Pearl.


Aren't these sola roses beautiful (they're handmade flowers that are made from tapioca wood peel)! I bought them from from Your Angil

I bought these tags wrapped in fawn and ivory vintage fiber, seam binding and a millinery flower from Wildheart515

(can't for the life of me recall where I got these - went through my on-line purchases to no avail.... hmmmm..... )

This darling string of eyelet blossoms on vintage paper was also purchased at Wildheart515

The gloves, basket and post card I had.... it's the wire light bulb guard that I found on ebay that helped to pull it all together.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything looks so gorgeous!! The tags, and books are beautiful.

Kathy

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Hi Diane ~ those roses are so simple and beautiful!

FRENCH LAUNDRY said...

Etsy is a great diversion, isn't it? I love buying on there.

I love your books and tags. I am such a sucker for a beautiful old book!

Judy

A Shabby Moment in Time said...

Diane,
These treasures are the sweetest ever! I too love Etsy. (and thanks for the sweet comment about my embellished skate) Sorry I missed you at the store. Haven't seen you in awhile. :(
Blessings,
Karen

Finally White said...

Hi Diane,

beautiful pictures, I especially love these old books, absolutely georgious!!!

Wish you a wonderful week! In Germany we have tons of snow, already!

Hugs
Birgit

hilary@oldhousetruelove said...

I LOVE your books. ;)